Friday, April 3, 2009

Another rushed morning





Another rushed morning. I had to drop off Lucy to school, and run to the studio for a drawing session. There are worries at home as I guess there always are with such large families as ours, and "mixed " families at that. I wonder what we will be thinking about this year after some time has gone by. Will we be saying 'that year was tough but it only made us stronger?'- I hope, I wish, I visualise, I pray.
Then comes the life of the studio and that is so much more empowering and exciting since I allowed myself to paint what makes me dance inside (and hop around and skip rope and do somersaults inside)! There are so many projects I am looking forward to , I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep until I had it all developed to a certain level but of course then the morning was rushed, the studio busy and now I have forgotten most of it.
Oh well, enjoy the rest of the day!


No comments: