Monday, May 11, 2009

Quiet Monday

These pictures were taken yesterday at Stanley Park. Anonymous art. A whole forest of rocks standing on rocks. Precariously. More parts of the forest.
I didn't really have time to do the subject justice because Lucy was on her new bike and we were walking. I am such a worry-worry-worry mother, I can't let her out of my sight. Thankfully, Nigel just laughs and tells me to relax. Yea. Maybe when they are all married. (but probably not)
This week I am spending at the studio at home. Painting. Painting. Painting. I have set up a store on Etsy and I still have to finish off certain things. There is so much I need to do with shows coming up and all sorts of things to do. Oh well, a quiet,working week would be great.

By the way, I will be participating in the second round of the international sketchbook project.It sounds like an amazing opportunity to connect with artists all over the world. Check it out!

No comments: