Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wet Sunday!

We changed all our plans because of the rain. We drove to Squamish, which is about an hour away from our home. We had lovely soup and ice-cream for lunch, then did some more driving around the small town. But these photos are from our drive back to Vancouver, a beautiful spot called Brunswick beach. When I look at these photos I can see how my artwork lately has been very inspired by the rounded shapes of the land mass and the various islands in the Howe Sound.
Lucy was full of joyfull beans as usual-

How was your Sunday?


7 comments:

at swim-two-birds said...

wow! i love that vieuw!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I love the surroundings! Beautiful!
I can see how you get inspired!
My sunday was spent crafting which I love of course! :)

Unknown said...

my sunday was warm and sunny .. but long ... all day selling at the markets!

Woollywotnots said...

Love your photographs Annamaria. It looks like a perfect way to spend a Sunday. We enjoyed the sunshine in the park and I ran 5k. It is lovely to see the inspiration of your art.

Kylie said...

Oh how divine! I think that is a most inspiring landscape! Love Lucy's vitality :) K

ELK said...

looks like a perfect photo day...soup and ice cream too, I enjoyed seeing the clouds

Amanda Nicole said...

Ooo, I've never been there before, it looks fantastic! We laid about before running a few errands and then going to the 'rents for dinner. I wish there were more Sundays in a week!