Monday, October 25, 2010

Elli

Sunday evening we celebrated Elli's birthday. We had to have dinner very late because of work schedules. So we kept it light and easy. I made spinach pie- and scalloped potatoes. We also had pumpkin cake ice cream ! Yum!!

 Elli turned twenty one. Which obviously makes no sense to me. But I think she is rather tickled about it!...
I also had this idea that she would look pretty gorgeous in red!(hey, mommy knows best!)
                                                 Happy Birthday sweetheart!XXOO

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her:)))
(Love the red too:))

kirsty said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl.
Love your header btw x

belinda marshall said...

you are so right about the red. looks like a fun time :)
xx

Kylie said...

Oh how beautiful! What a lovely party, that dress is just perfect and your beautiful beautiful daughter looks radiant, Annamaria! It makes me feel wistful that those days are fast approaching with my daughters too ;) Happy birhday wishes for Elli :) Kx

ELK said...

what fun and a yummy sounding dinner..they grow up fast right!? happy day!

Francesca said...

dark hair and red is always a winner. happy 21! x

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you my sweet friends!XX