Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New days for this blog-



                 






















Yahoo first thing in the morning- Day 1


This blog seriously needed some new life, don't you think?
And yet, I am in a slow-inner-cooking-mode these days (months really) and I have not much to tell you right now. Are you familiar with the slow-inner-cooking -mode? I hope you are. It's one of those things. Has to be put up with. A touch like a tunel, a touch like a cocoon, a sprinkle of fairy dust, lots of empty spaces, and hidden thoughts in boxes ready to be opened...
The main thing is that I had to organise this time if I was to go through it. I got my inspiration by the
many, brilliant daily projects out there in the blog-world, and I decided to post one watercolor painted at home five days a week for a year. (a year? am I nuts?)  There.

a year at home, in watercolor-


Hugs-
 

7 comments:

Gloria Freshley Art and Design said...

Hi Anamaria,

Wow! It will be wonderful and amazing to watch this all unfold. Cheers!

renilde said...

ha Annamaria there you are and with a project, a challenging one i would say,
your not quite fully awoken person behind the laptop already, ha, this is recognizable :) xx

erleichda said...

Hi Annamaria!

you couldn't describe better that modus
I hope something good comes out of the boxes
It's a marvelous idea and I look forward to see your work every day!

lots of love from Norway

Erin said...

Nice one! I look forward to seeing them!
Last year my daily project stopped after 35days!! so I do not dare try it this year :D But you will do it :)

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you all for the encouraging words! I certainly know it's going to be a challenge and I am really going to try and complete the year. It's my dare to myself!XXXX

Kathleen Maunder said...

I'm not doing well keeping up with my blogging friends. We exchanged emails this week and I didn't even realize that you had started blogging again!

I think your project is brave and wonderful and I can't wait to share the journey--at least from this perspective! xx

annamaria potamiti said...

Kathleen I am glad you came by;-)