Friday, June 19, 2009

On the run

I was so happy this morning to wake up and find all your lovely comments! and also I am so absolutely over the moon to see my little watercolor on the 'echoes- a collaborative journal ' site...Big thank you to the creator's of the site! Take a look- the site has some gorgeous artwork- and what a fun theme! This is a page from my sketchbook- don't you love sketchbooks?
Also definitely take a look at : 'at-swim -two -birds-', there are some wonderful images of Sonia Delaunays' work- and even a spread from her sketchbook....Brilliant!
Have to run-Have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

our little love nest said...

Love it! ;)

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you our-little-love-nest!

Bibbi said...

Thank you for reminding me how fun watercolor is, your work is inspiring!

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you Bibi!