Sunday, November 1, 2009

Three small paintings from last week.

I guess this is the best I can do in the space of five weekdays. Three paintings tops. They are small, painted with acrylics on board. I am quite happy with the way they turned out, more so because they resolved something that had been troubling me for the last six months. I started a small series os acrylic paintings in the spring but I just couldn't do what I wanted and I didn't even know why. Now it has all come together, and I have a clear idea what I am looking for.
Hugs.






9 comments:

Kylie said...

They are wonderful Annamaria! I'd be interested to hear just what you wanted to achieve and how you resolved it this time. Anyway, I just love them. Are you putting them in the shop? :)))) K x

Woollywotnots said...

I love them all too. Great work!

Laura said...

Annamaria- the paintings are just amazing. i love them all. wonderful wonderful!

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you Kylie,Katharine and Laura, I really loved reading your positive responses to these little ones! I am trying to put them on the store but I am having a technical jpg-issue-whatever that may be because I am so clueless...ah!
Annamaria xx

Amanda Nicole said...

I especially love the first one :)

paintdropskeepfalling said...

Oh you sound so downhearted about your work but it's lovely! You have a really interesting personal colour palette and I love your style.

ellie said...

μαμα μου αρεσει παρα πολυ ο τριτος πινακας δεν περιμενα να ζωγραφισεις ενα τετοιο θεμα,τον λατρευω!

ELK said...

i relish the feel of these...the people have such character!

our little love nest said...

WOW Annamaria!! I love these...I adore the last one, so much! Your work is growing into this menagerie of beauty. xoxo