Monday, March 1, 2010

Seven-



Lovely Belinda passed on the kreative blog award- thank you Belinda-that means I should tell seven things about myself and pass it on to seven others-


1. I daydream with my eyes open. I learned to do that in highschool.


2. I blush beet red.


3. When I was a little girl I would close all the doors in the living room and dance with 'abandon'!(I think my mom peaked)


4. When Elli and Rea were tiny babies, their dad and I put them in the back sit of our Citroen 2CV, and traveled for a month and a half from Greece, through Italy , France , all the way to Belgium.(they don't remember!)


5. When Lucy was four months old, Nigel, her and I drove from Greece to Scotland and back in a big red van!


6. I was a vegetarian for six years.


7. In Italy I drove a small motorbike that always broke down but I loved it anyway. It was my 'motorino'.




There.

I pass the award on to Kylie, Laura, Jane, Iris, Kirsty, Claire, and Hazel Terry.
Hugs-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award!!! I've passed it on and given you a shout out on my blog! Really appreciate it.

I used to dance with abandon behind closed doors too! We should try again one day...:)

kirsty said...

Thank you so much for the award! Will have a little ponder on who to forward it to! x

annamaria potamiti said...

Enjoy!
Annamaria xx

belinda marshall said...

thanks for sharing annamaria. those trips sound fun. the daydreaming is a good thing too!
xx

Laura said...

such memories sound so dreamy. and i day dream with my eyes open too! only my husband can recognize the look on my face when i am doing so. my little vacations:) thanks for the award. you are too kind!