Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 124-Laughing

 
Day 124- Laughing man
acrylic on panel-5 x 7 inches
 
Laughing and a halo! How about that! It wasn't intentional but I rather enjoy the way it turned out.
It's a tiny one and I need some new small brushes because I can't paint a decent shape. But maybe
this is a challenge I have to tackle. Not to be exact, not to make the 'correct' shapes. Drawing with bad brushes is like drawing with my left hand. Maybe there's something to learn here. We will see how much longer I can take it!

                                                                    Hugs-

2 comments:

Kathleen Maunder said...

I love this post and your thoughts about challenging yourself. Bad brushes and your left hand. I'd have to use bad brushes in my right hand. :)

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you Kathleen;-)