Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guess what colors I was using yesterday for my painting?

Sometimes I think its crazy switching from acrylics to watercolors- I just don't feel I have the time to assist my brain to make the transition from one to the other- But as usual with things that are hard and seem impossible, its ...good for me... don't you just hate that?
Do you see this little plant? Its next to a window but its still crawling on its knees to get closer- This huuuge compulsion to reach to the light... WHY can't people do this too? Why do they turn the other way?
I don't know what to say, just that my heart is nearly totally torn- that I just wanted to stay under a blanket all day yesterday, even if it was the hottest day of the year-
but I will say nothing-
get myself out of bed,
paint an optimistic painting even if with bitter greens-
because when she returns or picks herself up-in one way or another -I will be here- be strong like the earth for her said the psychologist- that made me cry so hard- how can I be strong like the earth?
But I promise you I will-

No comments: