Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend walks and a big thank you-

A little girl with a new hat-

Something to draw-


Something to nibble on-(with caramelized lemon slices on top- Lucy didn't have hers, that's when parents get lucky with little children's lack of good taste...)


Something about pattern and colour-



Something to be thankfull for!
It's even more perfectly beautiful than the photo, and its packaged with such care!I am positively thrilled that it flew to my home to stay!
Thank you Holly!

8 comments:

red or gray art said...

i relish the color combination in eac photo...your style sings!!

Kylie said...

So many beautiful wonderous things in your day :)
How are you, Annamaria? Happy New Year! Hope you had a lovely Christmas? So good to be back visiting your site and seeing all your gorgeous discoveries (I'm particularly in love with the discordant fences and houses photo - so beautiful!) Kylie xx

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you Elk, such sweet words...

and dear, dear Kylie, how wonderful that you are back!!!I am coming over to your site to say hello!
Annamaria xx

Woollywotnots said...

I love your selection. What great things to photograph. That tree just makes me want to grab my sketch book and start drawing and I also love looking at textures too.Your photo of the fence with all the varying textures is so interesting. Your daughter's hat is so very cool too!

our little love nest said...

making me homesickly!
Love this post! xoxo

holly aka golly said...

Annamaria, you are so dear! I love the tree with the moss ... wow!

annamaria potamiti said...

Thank you Katharine, Dee and Holly-
Annamaria xx

Laura said...

looks like a wonderful weekend. holly's work is very beautiful! have a good week!