Lovely Belinda passed on the kreative blog award- thank you Belinda-that means I should tell seven things about myself and pass it on to seven others-
1. I daydream with my eyes open. I learned to do that in highschool.
2. I blush beet red.
3. When I was a little girl I would close all the doors in the living room and dance with 'abandon'!(I think my mom peaked)
4. When Elli and Rea were tiny babies, their dad and I put them in the back sit of our Citroen 2CV, and traveled for a month and a half from Greece, through Italy , France , all the way to Belgium.(they don't remember!)
5. When Lucy was four months old, Nigel, her and I drove from Greece to Scotland and back in a big red van!
6. I was a vegetarian for six years.
7. In Italy I drove a small motorbike that always broke down but I loved it anyway. It was my 'motorino'.