Saturday, September 25, 2010

To make some things right!


Yes, I am working away -busy,busy,busy-
but there are some things I have to tell you before I share more of the new work that's been cooking away these days in the studio...


I want to rectify having forgotten to give credit to Anna Emilia for her cover of ' From Orchards, Fields and
Gardens'...Anna Emilia is super talented and her blog is an amazing source of inspiration- You could take a look at her shop as well, her work is such a joy !- the sensitivity, dreaminess, and inventiveness in her watercolors and drawings is such a breath of fresh air!
And one more thing! I want to thank Hellen from helicopter6 for her lovely words in her blog! Helen is a very talented  artist as well, and her artwork is humorous, and  delicate. She conjures up these gorgeous, surreal images which are just so beautifully done you absolutely have to see them !

Back to the drawing board for me-

Hugs!

3 comments:

Laura said...

i love both of their work. thank you:)

K R I S T I I N A said...

Nice that you´re busy in the studio. can´t wait to see more of your work. see ya.

helicopter6 said...

Oh my... I'm blushing! Thank you so very much. You've sent me off to bed smiling. How lovely.