And a flower for you from our weekend walks.
And one more thing- or rather ten more things, so I can start the week with some mental goodness:
The Monday list of ten things I am grateful for:
1. my watercolor box, waiting to be opened after two whole days of being neglected
2. The color 'permanent rose'
3.my white shirts(that's my uniform-with jeans)
4. my camera- I never thought of myself as one to pick up a camera- I always sucked at photography so I stuck to painting- then when I came across '3191 A year of mornings' at the library, I impulsively took it home not really knowing why. So it was on my desk for a week but I didn't really look at it- It just wasn't the sort of thing I usually did- I usually have so many books I am reading at the same time-and the printed word seemed so much 'wiser' and important- I returned the book to the library unopened, but two weeks later it was staring at my face again, and I sighed and I thought ok. there's something in this book that I am supposed to learn from- I borrowed it again and this time I looked with eyes open- and that was it- love- and then the blogging world ,and then rolling up my sleeves and rethinking the whole photography thing- and so more love, and then my own blog, more love, and then Flickr and then Etsy and then meeting great people, and then -I can't wait for whatever else this ocean's tide will bring...
5. So I should definitely add Stephanie and Mav of '3191 ' on my list-thank you- thank you-
6. I guess I am also grateful to myself for my willingness to learn- I do - I will to learn- always
8. For the moms who try to juggle art- career- craft- home- relationships- sanity- you are bloody incredible
9. To all the writers who have written books on positive thinking- its true- it works- not by itself- but its a big, important ingredient for the-true-path-soup
10. to the economic downturn ( that's a good one, I know...), because it forced me to reevaluate my life , my art and reconsider how much responsibility I was really taking for it- Taking responsibility has pumped wondrous amounts of fresh energy into my life
and this one more 11. I am grateful for the ability to choose-
Do you have a list?
Have a lovely day( of conscious choices)