Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Proposal: Breakfast Day

I was thinking about how I love breakfast and how lots and lots of people love breakfast too. So I think we should establish a 'Breakfast Day' because we should celebrate the really wonderful things about life. And you know mothers, fathers, earth, and all the other things that we have attributed days to , they can have some iffy things about them- hmm- whereas breakfast need never be dissappointing-(unless you are on a diet...yikes)(But of course you have to break the diet on Breakfast Day...) And the very best thing about Breakfast Day is that you get to eat breakfast all day. One long breakfast feast...Honestly, if I dare say so myself, this is such a bloody good idea! So I drew a little something for you , 'Happy Breakfast Day' (its,ok, you can have yours tomorrow)
This is where I get my inspiration from this week- you can't go wrong with a bird sitting on your head!
Where do you get your inspiration from?


4 comments:

Jude said...

Breakfast day certainly gets my vote. I could even get away with staying in my PJ's all day - although i'd have to go easy on the coffee!

annamaria said...

No worries, we will do London fog with some herb tea- its all settled...

Janelle said...

Hi, I just found your blog from your Flickr page...I guess I don't have anything to add about breakfast but I wanted to say I like your blog a lot!

Janelle

annamaria said...

Thank you, that's lovely to hear